
Here I sit, bleary eyed from lack of sleep. Did I wake early this morning? Sort of, but I usually get up around 6:00 a.m. Did I get to bed late? You could say that. I'd accomplished so much yesterday while Rachel played with her friend, Samantha, that I felt great and just wanted to keep going. I'm soooo close to being done with the house (simplifying and gathering yard sale items - in case you haven't read the previous posts because that's what my life has been all about lately *roll eyes*). It has been so gratifying to accomplish so much that I didn't want to stop. So last night when I intented to go up to bed, I looked at the corner of my room where I still have things to go through and I just dug in. Before I knew it, it was 4:15 a.m. I kid you not! And I got up at 8:00 a.m. because the dog needed out. And, you know, I'm great at handling 4 hours of sleep a night.....NOT. I feel like I wasted the day because by the time I got going and dressed it was almost noon. That would be because I'm dragging. I'm off to run errands now. Yuck - Friday shopping.
In my next life, I want to be a cat.
2 comments:
staying up until 4.15 am!!!!!!!!!!! yikes you really did have the bug didnt you!!!!
i need to follow your lead and declutter in a big way..our roof is full of loads of stuff that we wont ever use again yet i hold onto it..
happy decluttering..so when the yard sale???
hugs bell :)
We have the crawl space to attack today and tomorrow - yep, it's at least a 2 day job with about 1000 boxes down there (and I'm only slightly exaggerating), so hopefully we can wrap everything up in the next 2 weeks. I'm hoping to do this on Thurs, Fri and Sat, Aug. 14th - 16th. I've got to get the signs made up, too. I can't even tell you how good it feels to purge this house this way! lol.
Hugs,
K
Post a Comment