Maybe not even an hour left to get that craft cabinet done and I'll be finished sorting through and preparing everything. I'll need to make the signs this week and then start putting prices on things. I've had these yard sale price stickers forever, it seems. One kind just says "PRICE" and you put the amount on and the others are circles with different amounts on them. Mostly, the prices will go on as we put stuff out, though. I just can't imagine pulling everything out to price it and then repack it.
Tomorrow I'm cleaning because I can't stand one more minute of this messy house - which has gotten out of control while I've focused on cleaning out the yard sale junk.
I'll be so glad when this is all over. My house is now wall to wall boxes and sale items. I'm ready to scream! I'll just keep reminding myself: almost over, almost over.
No comments:
Post a Comment