There have always been a number of ways to test your sanity. First, you can listen to people as you walk away and see if they mention things like, "She's totally insane" or "What was she talking about". Perhaps you notice you babble or are unable to speak in full sentences. Your spouse might suggest you need "a nice, long rest, Dear" and he drives you to the hospital. People might cross to the other side of the street when they see you or whisper, "Oh no, here she comes and she's totally whacked." Or maybe you've just got a house full of boxes that you trip over, step over, hit your hands on, have to move constantly to get to things, have blocking the through breeze under your stairs, etc.
I know I must, but I can barely hang on until next weekend to empty this stuff out of here. May the sanity fairies help me......
No comments:
Post a Comment