Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Follow Up On The Heart

Well, I'll be darned! The cardiologist said it was just a blip, a normal heart rhythm, my heart murmur (which I knew about as I developed it after having Rachel - a common occurrance in pregnant woman). The chest pain, ect., is strongly suspected to be anxiety related. Hmmm, it does happen when I'm really stressed out and upset. And that would be different than the pain I have when it's my back. Makes sense and I'll take it. Still, I can't just say all bets are off. I have to address this weight issue because if I don't, I will be diagnosed with a heart problem. This was quite a scare. But today was a huge relief.

Oh, and I got my awful, trashy, nasty hair cut today!!!!

And a new computer. Not that we could afford it, but my computer utterly, totally died. Thank goodness I had my novel on disc, too. I had to delete a boatload of stuff, some vital to have the computer run, in order to get some other stories and stuff Rachel has written on to a disc. Shortly after doing so, it completely died. So, I'm torn. I have a little guilt that we spent some money on this, but I also absolutely LOVE it! It's so much faster than my old one which I'd been nursing along for a long time (about 3 years). I'm sure I'll get over the guilt.....;)

2 comments:

Vern said...

I HATE that computers die so quickly. Ours just bit the dust too. I've been using Jill's laptop for the last two months because I can't bring myself to spend the cash. Ugh!

Kerri said...

Well, mine didn't die all that quickly. It was slow and painful. I bought it in 2001 or early 2002 and was nursing if through some major issues for the last 3 years. I'm enjoying the speed and newness, though.