So after blogging since March of 2004 (this blog doesn't go back that far as I've had two before this one)I finally stepped out of the dark and e-mailed a few friends and family members my blog url. I've had some e-mails telling me they are reading and in getting those, found out that you have to sign up for a Google account or something like that to post, which I guess I didn't think about. So if you read and don't want to sign up, just let me know via e-mail. Just so I know. I am, after all, sticking my neck out a little - it did take me all these years to really share the fact I'm blogging to more than that handful of people.
Look back at my last few posts, I also realized I hadn't said much about Jay's jobs. Yes, jobs. He is working part-time at a gated housing development in the guard shack on Thursday and Friday nights. AND he's working for the U.S. Census Bureau. It's full time but only 10 weeks. Then we'll be back to square one - except I'll have my job (until summer break *roll eyes*) and he'll have the part-time job. For now, I'm trying not to stress or worry about it. For now, we have some relief.
3 comments:
I'm telling you that I'm reading, but you know that already...
Thanks Ellen. I just sent an e-mail out to a bunch of family and friends, so I wanted to be sure they got it and could bring it up. I know you read, though. How insecure am I that I'm asking for confirmation, though, right? LOL.
i love that first quote..hope you dont mind if i share that one at my DT journal..
i love it!!!!
Thanks for always being in my corner K..your neverending thoughts and prayers are always appreciated.
Post a Comment