Friday, April 10, 2009

Just Like My Victorian Heart Background

I just love it, so I went back to it before Easter hit. What can I say. It's me. I've had an extra day off this week from work because no one was going to be in on Friday and I have no key yet. But next week I'll work an extra day to make up for it. No matter. I didn't even get my dang check today!!! It's weird because I got it as an automatic deposit last month, so you'd think it would go smoothly. But no, that can't happen. So I have a message in to my boss and I'm pretty ticked off. They better not pull any garbage on me about just paying it all next month. I'll go through the roof and they'll pay me so fast it will make my head spin. Can you tell this has ticked me off a bit?

Anyway, Happy Easter. Here's a JibJab for the holiday:

2 comments:

bell said...

Hi K,

Jason had so much trouble at his last job with getting paid on time..he was forever chasing his money which he had earned...it was ridiculous..i can only imagine how peeved you must be about this.

i hope that the matter is fixed up soon..

Wishing you and Jay and R a wonderful Easter.

hugs bell :)

Kerri said...

Thank you, my friend. I just caught up on your journal, so I know you've had a fantastic weekend and lots of fun plans for you coming week off from school.

I'm sure I'll get the pay issue settled Monday.
Hugs,
K