A good sleep-in in the middle of the week. Tomorrow is my day. Jay will get Rachel ready and then off to school while I get to sleep a bit later than usual. That doesn't always go well for me. Sometimes I'm too stressed to sleep and worry about them getitng out the door on time. Sometimes I'm too restless and hear every little noise they make. Sometimes the cats makes me crazy climbing on me when I'm trying to sleep. Apparently they don't think it should be allowed. So, then I'm, allegedly, getting up to work out and then write on my book all day. The second part will happen for sure, but we'll see about the first. Thing is, I know I'll feel better if I get going on this, back to working out 3 to 5 days a week. I'm having a few health issues that can definitely be helped a great deal by getting back into that routine. And then I won't be as tired, either. And my stress will be eased. And I'll start to lose weight - if I'm lucky as insulin drives your metabolism to sabotage you and it takes more than the average cut back on food and increase in exercising to make something happen. But it's all good. I've done it before and I can do it again.
I really don't have a lot to say these days. Just in a bit of a rut. I'm sure I'll jump back on the bandwagon at some point.
Okay, I'm really into Robert Plant and Alison Kraus right now and their Raising Sand album. Here's Killing the Blues. LOVE IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment