Saturday, September 13, 2008

??????

Sometimes, if I read old posts and the order they are in, I sound insane. Or moody, at the very least.......

2 comments:

Corinna is Stamptopia.com said...

Hey you! I thought I'd pay you a visit. I hope all is well with you. What's going on with the bus at school

Kerri said...

I must have mentioned that on your blog. Ugh. It's just been a big pain. She's not riding anymore. I'm just driving her. There was a man there that was so rude I couldn't believe it. I actually ended up yelling at him, which is out of character for me, he had me so mad.

Anyway, it was overcrowded so the kids were falling off the seats, then the made the kids get off the new bus almost 2 weeks later and didn't tell them what bus to get 9on and the jerk man that I was talking to because he answers the phone wouldn't put me back to the supervisor for Rachel's school. I ended up going to the school and having them help me. What a mess the whole thing was. I filed a formal complaint on the man and asked that it be placed permanently in his record.
Hugs,
K