Monday, September 22, 2008

Nothing to Say

I looked at my blog and realized it had been quite a while since I posted anything. But I'm a bit run down, overly tired, a little bummed out lately and it's been hard to think of anything, let alone keep this blog going. So, a little break never hurt anyone.

6 comments:

bell said...

caitlin97just stopping in to see whats up in your world..i think we all need a break sometimes though.
feeling a bit bummed myself lately for no particular reason.. it shall pass my friend.
how goes the book?
hugs bell :)

Kerri said...

Hmmm, I'm not sure what to say about the book. It's taking so much longer than I anticipated. Lots of progress here and there, lots of feed back from my official editors (thanks again Kristy and Cory) and lots of ideas flowing through my head. But is the end in sight? Seems far away yet I feel like I'm almost there.

Did I mention Heather finished her book, has an agent and is working on revisions? Of course, she did it in less than a year.....sigh. I just need to focus more....or something.
Hugs,
K

Audra said...

Hey Kerri,
I am sure you are doing just fine on your book and I can't wait until it comes out so I can buy the first copy and you can autograph it for me and in 20 years it will be worth millions!!!! You are my favorite Kerri and I think about you often. Give Rachel a hug and a kiss and Jay one too! Love you guys!!

Kerri said...

Rachel was so thrilled to hear you're expecting again (after I made a quick visit to your blog - quite funny, too). You know how much we adore you. You are the best babysitter Rachel ever had and she loves you lots. I listened to the video of Jacob singing and watched him leading the song - What a crack up!!! It's been a thrill watching your grow into marriage and motherhood. You are one of our favorite people in the world.
Hugs,
Kerri

bell said...

thats wonderful for Heather..i am so thrilled for her. i have no doubt that your book will come together all in good time.
Hope the bummed out feeling has subsided a little.
hugs bell :)

Kerri said...

I'm def. feeling better than I did, Bell. Hopefully I'll feel up to par soon. Thanks.
Hugs,
K