Saturday, July 12, 2008

Writing - Cleaning - Writing - Cleaning


I have a messy house. No, really. It's beginning to be filled with boxes of things we'll put out for a yard sale this summer (don't ask when - it's all based on how soon we get everything together which requires Jay's help). In the meantime, I'm keeping up laundry and dishes but that's about it. Now that's disgusting because we have 3 pets in this little house and I need to vacuum at LEAST twice a week and it's been almost a whole week. Usually, I run the vacuum 3 or more times a week, depending on how bad the hair seems to be getting. In the summertime, it's pretty bad. But today I WILL vacuum so I can stand being in this place. I'm just so torn. My creativity is really topping out right now - meaning I'm making great strides on my book. At the same time, I'm really needing to finish going through closets, cabinets, drawers and books to sort out for a yard sale. In between all that is a house in need of a good scrubbing. So, naturally, I've chosen to write.

With that said, I'm off to work on my book.

2 comments:

bell said...

i say that while the creative juices are flowing..the rest can hang hahahahhaha.
after all think when you make millions from your book you can hire a housekeeper anyway!!!!!
hugs bell :)

Kerri said...

Oh, that would be heavenly! But I did put a stop to the writing while I've tackled this house because I was getting stressed from the mess. Then I get caught up in the clearing out and decluttering for the yard sale. It's been a long couple of days....
Hugs,
K