Saturday, May 2, 2009

Swine Flu a Little Out of Hand

I've had another cold and, of course, it flairs up the asthma. So although I feel better overall, I still have a bad cough. A few days ago, Jay and I were walking through Walmart and I had a coughing fit. EVERYONE was looking at me, fear in their eyes. I felt like yelling, "I do not have Swine Flu!" Then again, when I told my co-workers about it, one of them said I should have played it up. I said I could have told Jay, "Honey, maybe we should have put off the trip to Mexico." Then we would have had the whole store to ourselves. No waiting in line.

3 comments:

violyngirl said...

there were people in masks at Walmart yesterday... and then there's always the guy who sat next to Bro Carrol.

Audra said...

I think that would have been hilarious!!

Kerri said...

I haven't seen anyone in masks yet. I think that's funny unless they have a disease or other illness that makes it dangerous to them. Wierd.

I wish I'd have thought of it while we were in the store, Audra.