Friday, January 30, 2009

Monday

I start the new job MONDAY!!! I'm very excited. I'm also going to be making $1.25 more than they were going to post it because of my experience, which thrills me all the more. Now all we have to do is make it for a month before my first payday. **sigh**

Oh well. Maybe Jay will find something soon.

4 comments:

bell said...

So how is the new job going k??? i am thrilled for you that something came along!!!

cant wait to hear all about it.

hugs bell :)

Kerri said...

It's going great. I'll post more about it after I have another week under my belt.
hugs,
K

Vern said...

Samantha was so excited to see you!

Kerri said...

That was so funny! I was just thinking how fun it would be to see her while going through the halls collecting and delivering the downstairs mail and there she was! It was great to see her.