Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wii and the Serial Killers

We bought a Wii last April. It was for me, something I wanted very much. I rarely spend that kind of money on myself. But I thought, what the heck! So we got one with our tax return. We created our lookalike Mii's but one day I decided to get creative and that's where our story of the serial killers begins:

I created Shankskill, a Mii who is very menacing - so much so that Rachel will say, "Mama, Shankskill is freaking me out! He's watching me play......" In response to her fear (because I am the best parent ever!), we decided Shankskill needed a family and so his wife, Killian, was created. Being a family man, we gave him Killbert and Killeen for kids and some sordid story about an affair with another Mii I created, Magnolia (who is married to Rocky - created by Jay), and their love child, Kylie (which Rachel created). The funny part is Rachel came up with the affair idea to give Shankskill a reason to kill. Just when I was going to start talking up the righteousness of playing Wii on the Sabbath, too. Bummer.

2 comments:

rocslinger said...

Okay, my family is just plain weird.

Kerri said...

Ah, yeah. Just remember, you make up 1/3 of that, Love.