Sunday, January 2, 2011

Adam Hurst Cello

Love this!

3 comments:

Jason Heisler said...

How beautiful this music is. I love the cello. That has always been one of my goals is to take cello lesson. What a sweet sound. Hope you had a wonderful year. You've been on my mind a lot lately. Take care of yourself. I love you.

violyngirl said...

Beautiful! Looks like he sanded the varnish off his cello! :) Speaking of cellos...I am getting better!

Kerri said...

Hey, Sweetie! So glad to see a post from you. I miss you guys so much! I love the cello, too. It's one of my favorite sounds, but I like the slower music, where every note counts as it speaks to the soul, then. Adam Hurst has a whole slew of music on YouTube - gorgeous stuff. He also plays a cello he made, referred to as a Gypsy Cello, which has a face at the top of it (looks like a woman -- maybe his wife?). Very cool looking. We need to catch up. I'll give you a call when I get settled into my new job in a week or so. Give Thad my love. Love you lots!

Thanks, Ellen. Are you learning cello now, too? You are so wonderful at the violyn. I love the sound of a cello. Always have.