Most movies don't really stick in my head - unless they are exceptional and those are rare. So I decided to order the two Twilight series movies I'd seen before and then the third one, which Rachel has seen but Jay and I hadn't. Thanks to Netflix, it was just a matter of time between each one. We watched the latest one last night. There is a scene where little psychotic Bella goes home to visit her mom in Florida. After a heart to heart talk between them (while, of course, stalker Edward listens and watches from inside) mom brings out a graduation gift for her. And here it is, the obvious Twilight/Mormon connection:
Mom has made a quilt for Bella out of all their old "trip" tee shirts!
How Molly Mormon is that? Oh yeah, an LDS woman definitely wrote these books.
2 comments:
Gee honey, you are so observant. Did you observe me asleep during the movie?
No. But I did see you getting all teary-eyed when Bella was saying good-bye to her mom. Oh, and I also saw you cry when Jacob was having his bones rebroken.
Don't go toe to toe with me, Baby. I'll win. LOL
Love you, though, GM.
Post a Comment