My friend Audra decided to tag me on this little info game. It's called Six 8 Things. Here goes:
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took Rachel to school.
2. Worked.
3. Saw Samatha in the halls at school.
4. Picked Rachel up from school.
5. Made dinner.
6. Picked up the house a little.
7. Watched some TV - Chuck, Heroes and Medium (see? Too much TV)
8. Went to bed.
8 Movies I Love to Watch:
1. The Quiet Man
2. Brigadoon
3. The Princess Bride
4. The Lord of the Rings series (I think that counts as 3, right?)
7. Harry Potter series - (that gets 'er done)
8 Things on My Wish List:
1. A leather recliner sofa
2. A matching leather recliner/rocker
3. A china cabinet
4. My book published
5. Our debt cleared away
6. Our family to be always happy
7. Our dog to stop shedding
8. A clothing shopping spree
8 Things I Look Forward to:
1. My book being published
2. Jay getting a job, preferrably a good paying one
3. Having more time to read
4. Retiring so I can have more time to read
5. Watching my beautiful daughter grow and change and form into the wonderful young woman I know she will be
6. Grandkids when the time is right
7. Seeing the paycheck reward for my working
8. Starting a second book when I finish my first one
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Johnny Carinos (Italian - yummy!!!)
2. Outback
3. Souper Salad
4. Taco Bell - does that count?
5. Magiano's - I'm sure I spelled that wrong
6. Applebees - once in a blue moon
7. Formosa Garden
8. Geez, I'm going with my own kitchen....
8 People to Tag:
No, I just don't want to do that. So.....myself 8 times. Oh, look! I'm done. hahahaha
3 comments:
Yay! Kerri! Thanks for amusing me!!
I don't think dogs ever stop shedding!
I constantly fantasize about shaving ours.....
Post a Comment