I need to choose what is best for me every day. I've been doing very little of the things I love. I'm not reading a lot, certainly not writing a lot, not exercising near enough. Time to put things in perspective.
My goal is to start writing on my blog weekly, exercising 5 days a week, and reading every day, even if it's just a page.
My last post I was so terribly depressed and feeling in a deeper hole than I've been in since I was a teen that I know, even though I feel better, that I need to do some things for me. The truth is, I have a pretty good life. I was blessed with a wonderful daughter, our only child, who struggles with her own darkness now and then. And after many not so wonderful years, my husband has turned out to be a pretty good husband. Turns out, it just took the right mental health drugs to get him there. So now it comes to me changing some bad habits, or neglectfulness, that I've fallen into. I'm going to try hard to keep this going. And maybe entertain a reader or two. Maybe I can grow my following.
No comments:
Post a Comment