Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Politics Are Behind Me For Now - On to.......

Shortly after the election, I thought I would start posting solely about politics for a while.  But then I realized I just might sound like a whiny, bitter Republican (which I'm not because I don't trust any  of those guys).  Besides, the hubs is Mr. Political Man and DOESN"T sound whiny, just informed.  Instead, I'm going to talk about something....interesting.

Rachel and I have been watching a series on Netflix call Teen Wolf.  This is not the cute, cheesy Teen Wolf starring the always adorable Michael J. Fox but rather a new version which is a series.  Being old enough to be the mother of all the 'teens' in the series aside, they have some serious eye candy in one actor in particular.  Observe:


Okay, so maybe he's 30 and then I wouldn't be old enough to be.....oh, wait.  Yes I would.  How depressing is that?  Now I understand the saying, "Youth is wasted on the young".  Sigh.

So the "older" guy on the show is also pretty darn attractive and possibly more appropriate for my age:


Seriously, I am NOT old enough to be HIS mother. 

I bet you thought this post was going to be about eye candy, huh?  Nope, just a little sharing of the above.  This post is actually about.....wait.  I think it is about eye candy because I can't really focus.  Pictures can be so distracting.   







No comments: