Sunday, March 14, 2010

Felling Better

Got a blessing from my sweet Bishop - he's such a good man - and it was just what I needed to hear and feel. Thank goodness for my faith. Wish I could bring everyone into this wonderful family of Christians. No one's perfect, but then no one can be on this earth. I just know I couldn't manage without it.

Faith: Is to hope for things which are not seen, but which are true.

Hope: The feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best. To believe, desire or trust.

Charity: The highest, noblest, strongest kind of love, not merely affection: the pure love of Christ.

Courage: The quality of mind or spirit that enables a person to face difficulty, danger, pain, etc., without fear.

Going forward as best I can.

2 comments:

Heather Goodwin said...

I am glad you are feeling better and hope you stay that way. Have you heard any more about the house? You are in my prayers!

Kerri said...

Thanks, Heather. But no, I've not heard an answer - just a lot of run around. I was great for about 4 or 5 days, then had to talk to the hacks to check on things again and since then, the stress is just building. I'm really at the end of my rope. Not sleeping well, crying really easily, having trouble keeping my schedule sorted out. But no health insurance so no way to get some meds (I was on something until I knew our insurance was running out and I weaned off it, but now I could really use it again so I can sleep and be an emotionally normal person - lol). But thanks. Just keep us in your prayers.