I enjoyed this laugh so much, I posted it on Facebook as well as here.
Rachel and I were driving back from getting a prescription filled for her. She was in the back seat, leaning her head against the headrest. It was a serious conversation.
Me: Oh, look! It's one of those little electric cars. But they have a lot of room. I once saw a big guy fit in one on a game show.
Rachel: They look so small. What I'd like to know is how all those clowns get in there.
She was totally serious. I laughed and then told her those cars were smaller and it was a trick of some sort. I said I thought they likely stopped the car over a trap door or something and they came up out of the floor.
2 comments:
Oh man, that's great.
One of the classics.
Post a Comment